Naruto’s creator, Masashi Kishimoto, was on stage at Jump Festa 2012 which is being held at Makuhari Messe on December 17 and 18. There he showcased his great drawing skills by showing the audience how he draws a manga. In addition, there was also an interview session between Kishimoto and the Naruto voice actors.
1. Question: What would you change about the Naruto series if you could go back?
Answer: I would draw Kakashi without his mask. Fans expectations have gotten so high that now whatever I draw some of them would get disappointed *laugh*
2. Question: When did you decide to make Naruto and Sasuke go different ninja ways?
Answer: From the beginning.
3. Question: What’s gonna happen to Sasuke through next year?
Answer: There is still much story behind Sasuke. His appearance will be more frequent next year.
4. Question: Which character do you want to play as in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Answer: Sasuke (another bit of evidence that Kishi is a Sasuke’s fan)
That was the first day of Jump Festa and the questions above were only from the voice actors so there might possibly be more interviews of Kishimoto. So excited!
Incoming search terms:
- Masashi kishimoto
- масаси кисимото интервью 2012
- интервью с масаси кисимото 2012
- интервью масаси кисимото 2012
- ìàñàñè êèñèìîòî èíòåðâüþ 2012
- kishimoto masashi
- masashi kishimoto interview 2012
- masashi kishimoto 2012
- масаси кисимото
Filed Under: Masashi Kishimoto